Personal Trainer Cardiff
I am a Personal Trainer based in Cardiff, UK. Fully qualified to level 3 in Personal Training and Fitness Instruction (REPs approved qualifications), I have over 5 years experience working as a fitness instructor, personal trainer and class instructor both freelance and in gyms.
I currently offer a personal training At Fit4less cardiff and Daves Gym In Roath.
If you are looking for an affordable, goal-orientated and effective training experience book your FREE consultation now by calling 07557 501 282 or emailing email@example.com
My approach to training clients is to keep it simple, flexible and fun – focusing on changing habits and finding out what works for you rather than forcing a ‘one size fits all’ training programme or strict diet regime.
- Boxing/Kickboxing Padwork fitness – good for fitness, fat loss and stress busting
- Bodyweight training – why use machines when you can become one?
- Hard style kettlebell training Kicks your ass and builds armour
- Movement training – great for improving flexibility, mobility and muscle dysfunctions
- Level 3 Personal Trainer (NVQ Diploma – REPs Recognised)
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor (NVQ Diploma – REPs Recognised)
- Level 1 in MMA Conditioning
- Strength Training Certification
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Pre & Post Natal Exercise Programmes
- Nutrition for Fat Loss Certification
- Padwork Instructor
- Primal Flow Instructor
- Metafit (HIIT) Instructor
- Studio Cycling (Spin) Instructor
- Kettlebell Instructor